Studio Airport is a young and small team of designers and developers. We strive for exceptional results in the fields of graphic/motion/digital/UX design. Since 2011 we started to work with national and international clients variating from Greenpeace to the Amsterdam Arts Council on award winning projects.
Currently Studio Airport is also the creative partner of Emergence Magazine. Each quarter we publish new custom multi-media stories in the fields of spiritual ecology. Ranging from VR-Films, digital art experiences and interactive cookbooks.
We have a keen I for details and the vibe within our studio is open, straight forward, ambitious and a bit nerdy. We work closely in focused teams towards new solutions. We’re proud of the level of detail in our work is recognised by the European Design Awards, Webby Awards, FWA and Awwwards.
You love to dive into new worlds and strive for the highest results possible. You’re eager to receive feedback and process it in a clear and analytic way.
When you start as a front-end developer at Studio Airport you're most likely going to work on one of our main projects like Emergence Magazine (www.emergencemagazine.org) for whom we create custom storytelling experiences. If that sounds interesting to you than you should definitely submit your portfolio.
- You have at least 3-5 years experience with front-end development and a strong portfolio;
- Experience in writing responsive, cross-browser and cross-platform web sites;
- Comfortable with custom theme and plugin development for Wordpress;
- Experience with modern front-end project tooling, e.g. Webpack, NPM/Yarn;
- You’re ambitious, have eye for detail and are eager to learn;
- You like to work on more creative project from start till end;
- You know how important it is to have good communication with both your team and clients;
- Experience with git;
- Experience with Roots for Wordpress;
- You can work within the EU.
- Proficiency and/or interest in Canvas and WebGL APIs;
- Comfortable with PHP outside of Wordpress (Laravel, Symfony, etc) and/or other back-end languages;
- Some experience with Ansible and Vagrant.
What we offer you:
- Meaningful, international projects to work on;
- Fun and creative workplace with a small and talented team;
- A competitive salary;
- Free and healthy lunch with the team all day every day;
- Both sitting and standing desks in our office;
- A macbook just for you;
- A young and humble team to join.